Vibler is a full analog audio-path phase shift effect and is designed to capture two of the most famous effects, the 1969 Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato and the 1970’s vintage Bad Stone Phase Shifter, and emulates an organic, rich Leslie type effect while combines smooth ultra-warm modulation from very slow swoosh to fast warble.
Vibler is a full analog audio-path chorus/vibrato effect and is designed to emulate the famous 1969 Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato and captures an organic, rich Leslie type effect, without the inconsistency associated with light-dependent resistor.
|Dimensions||109,5 × 94 × 34 mm|
> 1 MΩ
< 10 kΩ
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a pedal you purchased. All returned pedals must be meet the following conditions:
- The pedal must be purchased directly from our website (vsaudio.com). We will not accept pedals purchased from one of our dealers or from other sources (other websites, ebay etc.)
- The pedal must be in perfect condition (without scratches, Velcro etc.)
- The pedal must be returned with its original box.
- When the pedal is received the customer has 24 hours to try out the pedal and notify Vs Audio in case of a return or exchange. Vs Audio will inspect the pedal and a full refund will be issued after verifying the pedal’s condition.
- The customer will be charged of the return shipping cost.
- If the customer inform Vs Audio later than 24 hours but before a 1 week period, the pedal can still be returned but a 30% restocking fee will be charged.
- After 1 week there will be no refunds or exchanges.
So good all around. Does that vibe thing but also sounds excellent in vibrato mode. Killer with a fuzz.