Aftermath is a distortion that can go from smooth overdrive to massive distortion crunch, with dynamic touch sensitive frequency response and a clean boost to cut right in the mix.
The Aftermath captures the massive sound of an overdriven tube amplifier. With its highly responsive Gain control, the Aftermath can go from smooth overdrive to modern distortion crunch. You can use the Bass and Treble controls to fine tune the frequency response without loosing any clarity. The Aftermath also cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar volume, making it extremely touch sensitive and responsive to picking dynamics. The independent clean Boost has up to +12dB boost, the perfect way to boost your signal and cut right in the mix.
|Dimensions||120 × 64 × 40 mm|
> 1 MΩ
< 10 kΩ
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a pedal you purchased. All returned pedals must be meet the following conditions:
- The pedal must be purchased directly from our website (vsaudio.com). We will not accept pedals purchased from one of our dealers or from other sources (other websites, ebay etc.)
- The pedal must be in perfect condition (without scratches, Velcro etc.)
- The pedal must be returned with its original box.
- When the pedal is received the customer has 24 hours to try out the pedal and notify Vs Audio in case of a return or exchange. Vs Audio will inspect the pedal and a full refund will be issued after verifying the pedal’s condition.
- The customer will be charged of the return shipping cost.
- If the customer inform Vs Audio later than 24 hours but before a 1 week period, the pedal can still be returned but a 30% restocking fee will be charged.
- After 1 week there will be no refunds or exchanges.
Sounds massive and the boost is handy!!
Suberb quality and sound, you can feel the quality of the knobs.
The only drawback is that it doesn’t have top mounted jacks…
Its huge, especially with the boost on!
This is a do-it-all pedal. Sounds great with all my guitars and amps, works well for every song. LOVE IT!