Straight Flush is the single version of the famous Royal Flush overdrive. The GAIN toggle switch channel gives the ability to choose between the LOW gain touch responsive overdrive, the HIGH gain amp-like distortion.
Straight Flush is the single version of the famous Royal Flush dual overdrive. Using the GAIN toggle switch you can choose between the LOW Gain channel, the HIGH Gain channel. LOW channel is a low gain overdrive and is designed to create tube amp “early break-up” overdrive for rhythm tone, with tone clarity. HIGH channel is a medium gain overdrive and is designed to capture creamy and rich sound of an amp-like distortion crunch.
*You can not stack the two different Gain channels, if you want more Gain see the Royal Flush dual overdrive.
|Dimensions||112.4 × 60.5 × 31 mm|
> 100 KΩ
< 10 kΩ
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a pedal you purchased. All returned pedals must be meet the following conditions:
- The pedal must be purchased directly from our website (vsaudio.com). We will not accept pedals purchased from one of our dealers or from other sources (other websites, ebay etc.)
- The pedal must be in perfect condition (without scratches, Velcro etc.)
- The pedal must be returned with its original box.
- When the pedal is received the customer has 24 hours to try out the pedal and notify Vs Audio in case of a return or exchange. Vs Audio will inspect the pedal and a full refund will be issued after verifying the pedal’s condition.
- The customer will be charged of the return shipping cost.
- If the customer inform Vs Audio later than 24 hours but before a 1 week period, the pedal can still be returned but a 30% restocking fee will be charged.
- After 1 week there will be no refunds or exchanges.