Project Diana is a stereo BBD (Bucket-brigade device) full analog audio path delay, featuring six different individual presets, liquefied tape-like modulation, tap-tempo functionality and up to 550ms delay time.
Project Diana is a stereo BBD (Bucket-brigade device) full analog audio path delay, featuring six different individual presets, liquefied tape-like modulation, tap-tempo functionality and up to 550ms delay time. Designed with custom analog anti-aliasing and reconstruction filters, the two re-issued versions of the legendary MN3005 delay chips produce warm tight slap back echoes and long deep end delay tones. Each knob is cotrolled by a small microprocessor while your guitar signal stays 100% analog and never gets digitally processed. This unique concept allows you to control, save and recall multiple delay tones instantly.
|Dimensions||145 × 95 × 49,1 mm|
> 1 ΜΩ
< 10 kΩ
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a pedal you purchased. All returned pedals must be meet the following conditions:
- The pedal must be purchased directly from our website (vsaudio.com). We will not accept pedals purchased from one of our dealers or from other sources (other websites, ebay etc.)
- The pedal must be in perfect condition (without scratches, Velcro etc.)
- The pedal must be returned with its original box.
- When the pedal is received the customer has 24 hours to try out the pedal and notify Vs Audio in case of a return or exchange. Vs Audio will inspect the pedal and a full refund will be issued after verifying the pedal’s condition.
- The customer will be charged of the return shipping cost.
- If the customer inform Vs Audio later than 24 hours but before a 1 week period, the pedal can still be returned but a 30% restocking fee will be charged.
- After 1 week there will be no refunds or exchanges.