Vibler is a full analog audio-path phase shift effect and is designed to capture two of the most famous effects, the 1969 Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato and the 1970’s vintage Bad Stone Phase Shifter, and emulates an organic, rich Leslie type effect while combines smooth ultra-warm modulation from very slow swoosh to fast warble.
Vibler is a full analog audio-path chorus/vibrato effect and is designed to emulate the famous 1969 Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato and captures an organic, rich Leslie type effect, without the inconsistency associated with light-dependent resistor.
|Dimensions||109.5 x 94 x 34 mm|
> 1 MΩ
< 10 kΩ
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a pedal you purchased. All returned pedals must be meet the following conditions:
- The pedal must be purchased directly from our website (vsaudio.com). We will not accept pedals purchased from one of our dealers or from other sources (other websites, ebay etc.)
- The pedal must be in perfect condition (without scratches, Velcro etc.)
- The pedal must be returned with its original box.
- When the pedal is received the customer has 48 hours to try out the pedal and notify Vs Audio in case of a return or exchange. Vs Audio will inspect the pedal and a full refund will be issued after verifying the pedal’s condition.
- The customer will be charged of the return shipping cost.
- If the customer inform Vs Audio later than 48 hours but before a 2 weeks period, the pedal can still be returned but a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
- After 2 weeks there will be no refunds or exchanges.
Thank you for your cooperation! Tone your way!
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly send us an email at email@example.com for your inquiry. We will then guide you for the necessary steps.
Our return address is:
4 Mavromateon Str, 13121 Ilion, Greece
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements as described in "Returns and Exchanges".
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.